Medication Management Solutions
MedReady Medication Dispenser
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 700,000 emergency room visits and 120,000 hospitalizations result each year because people miss their medications, take the wrong dose, or even worse, suffer an adverse interaction from taking the wrong combination of drugs. Sixty percent (60%) of medication prescribed to seniors is not taken as directed. Forgetfulness, poor vision, and the inability to tell the difference between pills are just a few of the many reasons these incidents occur.
To improve medication management, Home For Life Solutions offers the MedReady medication dispenser that works with the Caresse unit. The result is an automated, monitored medication dispensing system that allows two-way communication between the user and a caregiver.
How it works. . .
The MedReady dispenser holds 28 doses of medication. Simply fill the unit’s storage bays with the appropriate medications and program it to dispense correct doses at the appropriate time of day. Then, lock the unit to ensure security. It is easy to fill, easy to use, and works with a wide variety of drug regimens.
- Audible and visual alarms alert the user when it’s time to take medications
- Tamper-proof internal medication dosage compartments eliminate the risk of improper or unscheduled doses
- Large, easy-to-read LED display allows for simple set-up and easily viewed from any angle
- If a dose is missed, the locking mechanism advances that medication compartment after a programmable length of time, in order to prevent over-medicating
- Medication list card secured to the bottom of the device listing prescriptions for all medications in the dispenser
- 48-hour battery back-up
- Removable dosing tray provides convenience when filling; additional trays with secure clear lids may be purchased separately
- Monitoring allows up to 10 caregivers to receive alerts in case of missed dosing
- Alerts a caregivers when doses are missed
- Ensures proper dispensing of correct mediations at appropriate times, up to 4 dispense times per day
- Only allows current, accurate dosages to be accessed
- Improves your health and well-being through medication compliance
- Reduces risk of hospitalization due to adverse reactions
- Offers peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Easy to use, reliable and affordable